Skip to main content

Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan


Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan :

Hello Friends, I am Rahul Bhatnagar from eastern area of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Most of you have heard about this pious and the most ancient city of the world. I was blessed as I was born in this city. Like other normal guy from the rural area of the district, I was also living a normal life by balancing between agriculture and also my higher studies. But, I wasn’t aware that I was going to bear the worst phase of my life very soon in such as young age. Didn’t know, how but I was diagnosed with a dangerous kidney problem called polycystic kidney disease. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". Dr Puneet Dhawan Karma Ayurveda Reviews


After this diagnosis, when I contacted a kidney expert, he told me that it’s a genetic problem that you might have got from your parents. But I told him that no one in my family has/had such health problems. Then he said, may be there are/were the carrier of the gene responsible for the disease. Anyway, there was no meaning of arguing about how I got this disease. Instead of that, choosing the best treatment could turned to be beneficial. I did so and focused on finding the best cure for this problem. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


My nephrologist suggested me to follow a kidney-friendly diet, and also prescribed me some medicines. As my condition was moderate so I didn’t need dialysis. Though, I was not completely sure about this problem but still I was following without any hope of improvement. 


"Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan"


When I talked to my friends and relatives about my problem to know if they know about the solution, I didn’t get a positive response. That’s why, I surfed the internet for finding the best cure for my kidney disease treatment. I was not positive about the treatment but soon when I found writer somewhere in the digital world that Ayurveda has better and safe cure to kidney problem as compared to Allopathy. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". Is Karma Ayurveda Scam Negative Reviews


I senses got active and I started searching seriously and worked wonder for me. After weeks of search, I understood that Ayurveda has a better treatment methodology to fight and overcome kidney problem without taking the help of dialysis or any surgery. Afterward, my search shifted from Ayurveda to the best Ayurvedic hospital/doctor for kidney disease in India. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


This search also took time but finally I got to know about Karma Ayurveda, an Ayurvedic kidney hospital in Delhi. This hospital has a good track of record and had cure over 30000 patients successfully at that time. There were also many videos of those patients on Karma Ayurveda’s YouTube channel. Watching those videos, I gained a belief that this hospital can cure my problem. Hence, I contacted Karma Ayurveda that helped me clearing some of my doubts and thereafter took appointment as well.


"Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan"


On the scheduled date, I arrived Karma Ayurveda, where I got opportunity to meet Dr. Puneet Dhawan, the expert Ayurvedic doctor at Karma Ayurveda. We had a long discussion about my kidney disease and also how their treatment would work in this disease. Afterward, I followed Karma Ayurveda’s Ayurvedic treatment strictly. Soon, I started experiencing the improvement in my health as my health complications were fading day by day. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda consumer complaint


I kept the treatment continued and after 3-4 months, all my complications had vanished. Taking one more month of treatment, I attained my normal kidneys’ health back and they were started to work efficiently again. Karma Ayurveda’s treatment mainly emphasizes on herbal medicines, a kidney-friendly diet, and few Yoga stances. In a nutshell, this treatment is completely natural and therefore offers a permanent cure without affecting your health negatively. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Rahul Bhatnagar Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


I urge people who have any kidney disease or any of their relatives have kidney problem should contact Karma Ayurveda.                 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidneys Treatment | Dr Puneet Dhawan

What are the different types of kidney problems? When your kidneys are not working well as supposed to, they are known to have diseased. Kidney disease is a serious life-threatening condition that may result in permanent failure if not taken care of. When this happens, high levels of waste and toxins may buildup in the blood resulting in disturbed fluid and electrolyte balance within. " Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidneys Treatment ". karma ayurveda fake

Karma Ayurveda Patient Neha from Calcutta kidney Treatment Reviews

Karma Ayurveda Patient Neha from Calcutta kidney Treatment Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan :   Hello, I am Neha from Calcutta.  Three years ago, I started my journey from Calcutta to Delhi. When I decided to shift to Delhi, my parents and siblings were against me. According to them, I was not prepared to start a new life in a city like Delhi. They thought It was a crass decision for a girl.  But, in the end, they accepted my decision and allowed me to shift to Delhi. At that time, I was unemployed and unaware of the life of Delhi.   " Karma Ayurveda Patient Neha from Calcutta kidney Treatment Reviews ". Karma ayurveda consumer complaints

Chronic Renal Failure Ayurvedic Treatment | Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan

What is chronic renal failure? Chronic means the condition, which is longstanding and takes time to develop. In reference to chronic renal failure, it is the gradual loss of kidney function over a period of time. The kidney filters the waste and excess fluids from the blood while ensuring the urine is excreted out. But when there is any deviation in their working, it leads to impaired kidney function. Depending upon how your kidneys are affected, you may either have chronic kidney disease or acute kidney disease.  karma ayurveda kidney patient reviews